Lost or left something on one of our trains or at a station? Here’s what to do.
Get in touch
- Fill in an online enquiry form
- Call us on 0345 600 7245 — select option 7
What we’ll ask you
You can help us speed up the process by providing this information:
- Your name and contact number
- The stations you got on and off at
- The day and time of your journey
- Where you were on the train — such as ‘the front carriage’ — or the station
- A description of your lost item — size, colour, make and any distinguishing features
What you need to know
Unless it’s perishable — such as food items — we keep all items left on our trains and stations for three months.
We charge a small fee for storing lost property items. We’re not liable for lost or stolen luggage.
Hey you. Don't want to miss out on our exclusive offers?
Get our newsletter and be the first to hear about special promotions, latest updates and competitions (you'll receive cool stuff, promise)