Severe disruption to Stansted Express train services in August
- Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 August
- Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 August
- Monday 29 August
There will be no direct trains from Stansted Airport to and from London Liverpool Street on various dates in August due to engineering works and strike action.
Please use alternative transport and avoid travelling by train.
Two travelling together?
Minibreak. City break. All-out adventure. Travel with a friend or partner and save money on the Standard Class fare with our WebDuo offer.
How it works
Book your tickets together, and travel from £18.15 per person each way. Book online up to six months in advance – and buy a return if you’re coming back within a month.
- Two people travelling together – from £18.15 per person each way
- Flexible travel – catch any train on your outbound travel date; return any time within a month of your outbound travel date.
- Great extras – free Wi-Fi, unlimited luggage and plug sockets
Terms and conditions
- This is for Standard Class travel
- Both of you must travel together at all times, throughout the entire journey in both directions
- You can’t use our WebDuo Offer with a Railcard or any other promotion or offer
- For the outbound journey, you must travel on the date you booked
- You can’t start, break or resume, or end your journey at any intermediate station
- The offer is valid until further notice. Stansted Express reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and withdraw the offer at any time, provided that all outstanding purchases are honoured.
- Submissions must not be made by agents or third parties
- You can’t use Oyster or Contactless payment cards on Stansted Express services to/from Stansted Airport
Hey you. Don't want to miss out on our exclusive offers?
Get our newsletter and be the first to hear about special promotions, latest updates and competitions (you'll receive cool stuff, promise)