Lost or left something on one of our trains or at a station? Here’s what to do.
Get in touch
- Fill in an online enquiry form
- Call us on 0345 600 7245 — select option 7
What we’ll ask you
You can help us speed up the process by providing this information:
- Your name and contact number
- The stations you got on and off at
- The day and time of your journey
- Where you were on the train — such as ‘the front carriage’ — or the station
- A description of your lost item — size, colour, make and any distinguishing features
What you need to know
Unless it’s perishable — such as food items — we keep all items left on our trains and stations for three months.
We charge a small fee for storing lost property items. We’re not liable for lost or stolen luggage.