We always have room for your bags.
Our trains are designed with luggage in mind:
- Spacious luggage areas – located throughout the train
- Easy-to-reach overhead racks – for keeping smaller items with you
- Oversize – there are areas for awkward items, such as skis and large suitcases
- Unlimited – there’s no limit on luggage allowance
No complicated station connections
We’ve made it as simple as possible to get your bags where they need to be.
Stansted Express platforms at London Liverpool Street and Tottenham Hale are easy to access, so you don’t have to worry about carrying your bags up flights of stairs.
Folding bikes only
You can bring a folding bike on board, as long as it is fully folded. Unfortunately, we can’t take any other bikes on any of our services.
* May not be available on all Stansted Express services
At Stansted Airport, it’s a two-minute walk from the arrivals hall to the train station, with lifts, ramps, and escalators to make it easy if you’ve got lots of luggage.
Hey you. Don't want to miss out on our exclusive offers?
Get our newsletter and be the first to hear about special promotions, latest updates and competitions (you'll receive cool stuff, promise)