If you need help boarding or alighting from trains, assistance with children or heavy luggage, or someone to meet you at a major station and guide you to a connecting service, you can arrange assisted travel.
To make sure that our staff can give you the best service and notify you if there is anything that will affect your journey, we recommend booking assistance in advance, giving us a minimum of two hours notice where possible.
Our Assisted Travel Team operates 24h a day, 7 days a week. For information and booking use any of the following methods.
- Tel: 0800 028 2878 (free from landlines & mobiles)
- Text Type: 18001 0800 028 2878
- Tel: 0345 600 7245 (Option 4) or +44 345 600 7245 from outside the UK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Information Only)
- The Passenger Assist by Transreport App, is the new App for disabled people and their companions to request assistance for rail travel in Great Britain. Available for Android and Apple devices.
- Through our assisted travel contact form
Need help at Stansted Airport?
You can also get assistance to help you make your way through the airport. There’s information about this on the Stansted Airport website.
Hey you. Don't want to miss out on our exclusive offers?
Get our newsletter and be the first to hear about special promotions, latest updates and competitions (you'll receive cool stuff, promise)