If you think that you have lost something on one of our trains or stations, please get in touch using any of the following:
When you report a lost property item, the following information would be useful to speed up the process:
- Your departure and destination stations.
- The time of your journey.
- A good description of your lost item including size, colour, make and any distinguishing features.
- Where on the train you left the item, if known.
- Your name and contact number.
We keep all items recovered for three months, although we do dispose of perishables.
Please note, there is a small fee for storing lost property items. We are not liable for lost or stolen luggage.