If you think that you have lost something on one of our trains or stations, please get in touch using any of the following:
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Telephone: 01223 453729.
- In Person: Monday to Friday, between 09:30 to 16:30, please visit the lost property office on platform 10 at London Liverpool Street and ask a member of our staff to direct you to the Service Delivery Office.
When you report a lost property item, the following information would be useful to speed up the process:
- Your departure and destination stations.
- The time of your journey.
- A good description of your lost item including size, colour, make and any distinguishing features.
- Where on the train you left the item, if known.
- Your name and contact number.
We keep all items recovered for three months, although we do dispose of perishables.
Please note, there is a small fee for storing lost property items. We are not liable for lost or stolen luggage.